jobs in Rijmenam
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
- We are looking for people with a background in project management.
- Fluent in English and good communication skills;
- Full-time (5 days/week, 40 hours).
- A team of over 50 talented people to learn, work and enjoy the Ixor wining&dining with.
- Strong communication and social skills.
- Establishing the project team/ structure necessary to reach the project goals and ensures appropriate coaching/development/performance feedback to all direct…
- You are a great team player and are able to motivate team members.
- You apply project management procedures and contribute to the continuous development and…
- We do this by drawing upon the resources we’ve built up over more than twenty years of doing our customers proud.
- What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- Closing and handing over the project to the Support Services team so that regular maintenance operations can take place inside the agreed Service Level…
- Na 7 tot 10 jaar ervaring in een businessomgeving begint het je te dagen hoe het echt moet en in enkele jaren als projectleider/manager heb je dat ook bewezen.
- Leading a team (15/20 team members).
- Manage, optimize and be responsible for all project resources (human resources, budget, customers, final decision).
- While Apside continues to expand its already strong family of more than 3000 consultants, we are looking for our new talents!
- Follow Apside on social networks!
- Our European activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Project Manager to join our Laboratory team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.