jobs in Sint-Martens-Latem
- The focus of this role will be on building strategic plan and executing on tactics to maintain strong relationships.
- Emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Abstracts, posters, oral presentations, case reports, review articles and pivotal clinical trial manuscripts.
- Proficiency with computer programs such as MS Word…
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- For the expansion of our team, argenx is looking for a full-time (100%) administrative assistant.
- Team player and good communication skills.
- He/she provides operational support to the CMC team and in that role.
- Assists the team in administrative tasks.
- Degree Bachelor/Master of Science (Industrial Engineer), Master in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology or.
- For the development of our preclinical and clinical…
- Presenting results and findings with colleagues and team members in team meetings.
- Master or PhD degree or equivalent by experience.
- To further strengthen our Quality team, we are looking for an experienced and motivated GCP Quality Manager.
- The GCP Quality Manager will be the quality lead in…
- Design and protocol writing, over defining the statistical analyses (SAP) to reviewing all study outputs and the.
- The trials can be relatively.
- Ability to a multifunctional team as well basic project management skills to allow management and.
- Strong personal leadership and communication skills and the…
- For the expansion of our Nonclinical Safety team, argenx is looking for a motivated (associate) scientist.
- Lead candidates in tight collaboration with the R&D…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.