You refined by:
PROJECT MANAGER (undo)
- Develop and maintain a detailed master project schedule with team input, plan and ensure resources are available for the projects.
Harvey Nash Gent
- You develop and maintain detailed master project schedules with room for team and client input.
- Knowledge of systems such as SAP, Sharepoint and Office as well…
- From our head office in Aalst, we offer mid-sized and large companies integrated applications for Transport, Warehouse and Forwarding management systems, based…
- Master degree in sciences, engineering or management.
- Team player with strong leadership skills, using open communication and influencing skills to work…
- Because what we want is a match between you and us, we have elaborated a three-year training program adapted to your specific needs!
- What we have to offer:
- The state-of-the-art technologies we use, our agile development methodologies, the transparent way in which we collaborate as a team, and the inspiring co…
- Hand Over / Take Over (documentation, application maintenance, development of new features, ...).
- Serveurs, équipement réseau, smartphones, tablettes, PC et…
- You feel empowered to create memorable human experiences for the client, the internal JLL team, and the account’s OneTeam while upholding safety standards.
- You have team management experience.
- You will be responsible for the daily management of the technical, commercial and financial aspects of the project.
- Leading a team (15/20 team members).
- We are looking for a Project Manager.
- Be in charge of the financial management of projects as well as of all defined…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.