jobs in Willebroek
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- Within the EU Corporate Affairs team in Brussels, we are looking to appoint a new Corporate Affairs Intern (6 months internship).
- You will be in charge to update the internal and external HR Website and to contribute in Social Media Recruitment for the Hiring Team.
- As an intern, you will:
- Welcome guests and register (check-in)Organise departures (check-out)Manage customer files (room-rack)Check invoices Manage client accountsProvide information…
- Working closely with the Segment Marketing team to develop and deliver all online marketing materials, such as customer newsletters and website content.
- We provide opportunities to build lifelong connections with colleagues and clients, locally and all around the world, because we all perform better when we…
- More than 1.5 million people are working in over 60,000 companies (mainly small and medium sized companies in the converting sector) to create a turnover in…
- We are looking for someone who doesn’t need all the information to move forward, who takes initiatives.
- The Degroof Petercam HR Team is looking for a passionate…
- We are building up a new team for the next months when we will launch our new online platform.
- We are looking for a youn graduate in International Affairs/ EU…
- You will graduate in 2020 in a Marketing-oriented Bachelor or Master degree, for example in Event Management.
- You are client focused and a real team player with…
Finabel – European Army Interoperability Centre
- Write weekly Info Flash articles for FINABEL’s website.
- Have an academic background in Social Sciences, EU studies, Politics and IR, Security, Defence, or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.