Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- Register here and we will contact you as soon as we have an interesting opportunity for an internship at KPMG.
- You will graduate in 2020 in a Marketing-oriented Bachelor or Master degree, for example in Event Management.
- You are client focused and a real team player with…
- We are building up a new team for the next months when we will launch our new online platform.
- We are looking for a youn graduate in International Affairs/ EU…
- Team spirit, good communication skills, be able to manage different projects at once, creative, organized, rigorous and curious.
- In these interviews, we will assess whether you would be a good addition to our team by discussing the two following topics:
- If so, we will contact you.
- At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community.
- We provide opportunities to build lifelong connections with colleagues and clients, locally and all around the world, because we all perform better when we…
- Within the EU Corporate Affairs team in Brussels, we are looking to appoint a new Corporate Affairs Intern (6 months internship).
- We are accelerating our data, technology, processes and people to deliver local and personal experiences, engagement and communications across Europe - and the…
- As a result, we give the opportunity to have a challenging internship the department of Finance & IT (Antwerp & Brussels).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.