Active Security jobs
- Secure active leadership collaboration with security specialists and managers of both internal and external users/clients/providers.
- Knowledge of methods, standards and security procedures as well as development tools.
- Suitable candidates must have active knowledge of at least one local…
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- BE HANDS / BE HEADS ON.
- Solid understanding of IAM across different domains; knowledge on IBM identity stack and azure active directory is considered a plus.
- Contact references that endorse the grants application, in order to gather relevant information that validate the applications' credibility (background…
- You have an active knowledge of English (both spoken and written).
- In light of the vacancy to which you respond we would like to draw your special attention to…
- 5-10 years network security experience.
- Experience in developing and introducing security hardening procedures.
- YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE.
- You have an active knowledge of English and a basic knowledge of French or Dutch;
- In light of the vacancy to which you respond we would like to draw your…
- Monitor security configuration (system hardening).
- Excellent knowledge of the IT security infrastructure and systems.
- O ldentity & Access management monitoring.
- Valid/active Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) routing and switching or higher certification (or equivalent demonstrable knowledge).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.