Agile Coach jobs
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices and can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Needs to be expert in estimation and planning.
- Hands on agile delivery experience as an Agile Delivery Manager, Scrum Master, Release Train Engineer, Product Owner or Product Manager within the Financial…
- 2+ years Agile project management experience.
- 5+ years prior experience in an Agile Coach/leadership role helping teams efficiently deliver software.
- De l’expérience en environnement agile.
- Nous donnons beaucoup d’importance à la collaboration autour d’objectifs commun en profitons grâce à un coach d’éduquer…
- A Software Engineer Team Lead is expected to coach, support and lead an AGILE scrum team in order to deliver solutions.
- What We Are Looking For.
- Experience with working in development teams using agile development methods (such as Scrum) is a plus;
- As an enthusiast Application Developer, you are also…
- Coach the team towards results and be an inspiring leader;
- You will operate in an agile and flexible start-up environment within and with the support of a large…
- Knowledge of Agile and experience delivering projects in an Agile methodology is a key advantage;
- As part of the Digital customer team, you will work in a team…
- You will coach and get coached on a day-to-day basis by your colleagues.
- Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and…
- Acts as a coach for team and team members;
- Knowledge and / or experience working with Agile or LEAN is an advantage;
- Acts as SPOC for the HRSS and for the GDPR;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.