Agile Coach jobs
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices and can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Needs to be expert in estimation and planning.
- 2+ years Agile project management experience.
- 5+ years prior experience in an Agile Coach/leadership role helping teams efficiently deliver software.
- Experience with working in development teams using agile development methods (such as Scrum) is a plus;
- As an enthusiast Application Developer, you are also…
- You will coach and get coached on a day-to-day basis by your colleagues.
- Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and…
- Knowledge of Agile and experience delivering projects in an Agile methodology is a key advantage;
- As part of the Digital customer team, you will work in a team…
- Also within our Deloitte community you will play an important role in increasing internal and external awareness and you will have the opportunity to coach and…
- Flag and escalate issues to the Pursuit Coach and Lead Engagement Partner;
- Assist the Pursuit Coach and client service team in crafting a compelling value…
- To lead, coach and guide a team of digital experts supporting and driving the organization in the definition of the digital projects, to ensure excellent…
- Coach the team towards results and be an inspiring leader;
- You will operate in an agile and flexible start-up environment within and with the support of a large…
- We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.