Belgium English jobs
- You speak fluently French or Dutch, English is a must.
- Pitching the TMC and its unique model at the biggest job fairs in Belgium.
- We’d love to hear from you.
Finabel – European Army Interoperability Centre
- Have a proven working knowledge of written and spoken English (C1).
- Take part to events in Belgium and abroad on behalf of Finabel;
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You will be working at GSK Consumer Healthcare for the Belgian supply chain department.
- What we can offer you:
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken) and understanding of other national language.
- At Pfizer, our vision is to be the preferred partner for our…
- Seize this great opportunity and learn with one of the most prominent Fintech & Regtech companies in Belgium and get to live a hands-on Sales experience.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking.
- The internship must be performed in the offices of IBM Belgium.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- It was recognised as ‘Fintech Scale-up of the Year’ in Belgium in 2018 and listed in several rankings including Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA (2018),…
- In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider.
- You are fluent in Dutch and / or French and have a good knowledge of English.
- You make new connections with cool people, in Belgium or abroad.
- You’re perfectly fluent in English and Dutch/French & you can express yourself also in French…
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written) in French or Dutch, verbally fluent in English.
- Throughout the year, BESIX offers internships within the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.