Brand Manager jobs
- Brand owner of the Social Beverages Brands :
- Coach and develop a Junior Brand Manager.
- You coach and manage a junior brand manager.
- Main Purpose of the role:
- PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated…
- You will work closely with the Customer Collaboration Manager and Sales to define customer needs, with Demand planning, Inventory and 3PL manager to ensure…
- The shopper marketeer Social Beverages reports to the Senior Brand Manager Social Beverages Belux and Juices BeNeLux.
- Then you have come to the right place!
- At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development.
- Review and analysis of processes in collaboration with the Trade Terms manager and propose corrective actions if necessary.
- What does the internship involve?
- Do you want to work for cool brands such as Pepsi, 7up, Lay’s and Doritos?
- In this position you work closely with account managers (Colruyt, Delhaize or…
- Searching for new trends, opportunities and innovations within the different retailers and spotting our own brands, don’t scare you off.
- What do we offer you?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.