Brand Manager jobs
You refined by:
Business development Manager (undo)
- The Business Development Manager icontributes to the development of market penetration strategies, gathering intelligence on potential clients, assisting with…
- In this position, the Business Development Manager (BDM) will be responsible for all aspects of business operations, with a strong emphasis on business…
- Required Skills Business Development Manager:
- Responsibilities of a Business Development Manager:
- Business Development Manager – OYO Vacation Homes.
- Working in a brand new and modern office.
- As CheckMarket’s business manager, it will be your responsibility to convert the pipeline of prospects into clients.
- Embody the successful brand presence of POLITICO in the market, represent POLITICO at member briefings, network events and industry conferences.
Bancontact Payconiq Company
- Support the partners in promoting our brands towards their consumers and stimulate them to organize campaigns and to include our brands in their communications.
- We zijn op zoek naar een Business Development Manager voor Vlaanderen.
- Je bent accuraat in het bijhouden van CRM data en rapporteert aan de sales manager.
- ❏ Je realiseert verdere groei binnen de markt, verhoogt de brand awareness en bouwt een team op van brand ambassadors.
- ❏ Je denkt en reageert strategisch.
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.