Business Analyst jobs in Brussels
You refined by:
- Evaluate and recommend solutions to address the identified business requirements to drive business improvements.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience business analysis.
- Define and analyse existing business models using process modelling techniques and methods.
- Our Invest Securities Department is in the heart of E2E Operations…
- Analyse van business impact van life cycle gerelateerde aanpassingen.
- Vertaling van concrete strategische business evoluties naar mogelijke technische programma…
- The objective of the job is:
- To translate the requirements of Business into IT language, based on architecture analysis and other available inputs.
- Progressive maintenance : management of business enhancements and project contributions in order to ensure that CBMT stays up-to-date with business activity.
- Confidence and an extensive knowledge of the industry practices when solving business problems.
- Balance technical capability, cost, and time, against business…
- Progressive maintenance: - Business needs analysis, Writing down of business requirements, Read technical specifications, UAT & Production tests.
- Incident analyst op het transmissienet.
- Als je terugkerende problemen ontdekt, stel je aanbevelingen op voor de business, om grootschalige actieplannen op te…
- Knowledge of business architecture principles.
- Analysis of the requirements of users and business 3.
- You will work in close collaboration with several business …
- This role requires a blend of skills normally found in the specialized roles of business analyst, data modeler, and database analyst.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.