Change Manager jobs in Steenhuffel
- This role is critical to and central to those changes.
- At Levi Strauss & Co., you can be yourself — and be part of something bigger.
- Experience in change management and leading through change.
- Transmit relevant business insights to global/regional Category Management as well as to sourcing…
- What makes working at Mondelēz International so special?
- The iconic brands and global nature of our business.
- Attend customer meetings to review Key Performance…
- Animate and energise the ‘’Champions’’ community to be the change agents of the program.
- Proven experience in PM/PMO assignment(s) focused on HR/culture/change…
- Ability to prosper in a fast-paced, fast-growing and changing environment, with the thirst to embrace this change.
- Why work for our Division?
- Work with Global and Regional Tax Team to ensure any changes in the supply chain model of 3M will be made in SAP and tax calculation engine to ensure correct…
- Manage new demand of enhancements (changes < 20 days) for the service.
- Include business stakeholders for prioritization and alignment throughout the service…
- Independent follow up of retro planning and process flow of all promotions (flexibility towards possible changes).
- Merchandising: planning, budget follow-up.
TUI Aviation GmbH
- Working collaboratively across the BENE, Northern region and Destinations you will interface with various stakeholders to establish a cohesive approach to the…
- Extensive knowledge of how to work and lead in change processes at organisational, team, and individual level.
- You have knowledge in following areas:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.