Communication jobs in Brussels
You refined by:
Michael Page BE (undo)
- Do you have strong analytical and communication skills ?
- The local implementation of internal/external communication global directives.
- Brand communication planning, development and execution within different channels and mixing product portfolio and promotions.
- Open mindset and solution minded.
- As Communication Manager, you will be responsible for the development & implementation of the communication plan.
- Excellent communication, both written & oral.
- Experience in leading strategic projects in marketing, communications & events.
- Increase the visibility and reputation through a pro-active marketing &…
- Instilled with the company's global strategy, you will define an innovative and totally market-driven international marketing strategy - guarantee the…
- Have outstanding written communication skills and experience in digital communication.
- The internal communication of executive profiles, including public…
- Review all financial topics to be used in the financial communication.
- Develop and execute the company communication strategy.
- You have strong written and good communication skills and find it easy to establish contacts.
- As Data Protection Officer you will direct and oversee all…
- The candidate has excellent communication and commercial skills.
- Team spirit but can be at moment very self-focused.
- Conduct an interview and assess people.
- The main qualities are to be able to prioritize tasks and projects to optimize operations and to be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.