Communication jobs in Brussels
You refined by:
- Participer aux processus de support de 2e ligne en matière d’IT.
- Participer aux processus de support en matière d’IT Problem.
- Min. 10 ans d'expérience.
- IT Senior Business Architect, your responsibilities will be to:
- Be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate.
- For our key client in Brussels,.
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills, communication,.
- Formalize the infrastructure needs and the solutions to be.
- WHAT WILL BE YOUR JOB.
- Stress resistance, good communication, results orientation, rigor.
- Functional analyst will be active in the field of interface.
- Proposed. The following topics will be addressed:
- Will be addressed in one common deliverable, the Project.
- For our Client,European Institution ,we are looking…
- Excellent written and oral communication, able to.
- Facilitate the search for solutions, the communication in the.
- You will define the qualitative and.
- Must be able to establish and build trust and leverage client.
- Digital will be an added advantage.
- P&L, Account / Relationship Management / Consulting.
- Orientation (Business) and results, communication, very good.
- Service manager, he will also be responsible for:
- And KIR (Keep It Running).
- Demonstrate good communication skills, be flexible and solution.
- To be part of our client's company will give you the opportunity.
- CI/CD, exposure to MS.
- For our key client in Brussels we are looking for a senior Data.
- PROFILE: Data Modeler / Functional Analyst.
- 5+ year experience with Dimensional Data Modelling …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.