Communication jobs in Brussels
- Your reliability, flexibility, collaborative nature, clear communications skills and respect for others make sure you can build good relationships with internal…
- Support the marketing, communications and internal training department in executing communication and training tools, materials, training courses and events to…
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills · Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- The Medical Safety Monitor is responsible for the oversight…
- Likes to translate communications in various languages;
- You will translate various communications into Dutch, French or English.
- What does the role involve?
- Among others, she/he will be responsible for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and retail (REP) products’ sourcing direction, sourcing plan fix over MTP…
- To act as first point of contact for all our colleagues and visitors (customers, suppliers, candidates,…).
- Meet and greet all visitors to the office.
- As Marketing Communications Specialist, you are responsible for developing and executing comprehensive measurable communication strategies and campaigns…
- The internship will be the perfect opportunity for you to gain practical experience and obtain knowledge of a wide range of communications practices and tools.
- Must possess strong, effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment and adapt to changing workload.
- You have the right drive to be a true connecting “Deloitte Ambassador”.
- You have a wide range of communication skills, varying from open, to assertive to very…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.