Department HR jobs
You refined by:
- The GENERATION EUROPE BU (BU GEN) combines ENGIE’s thermal generation activities in Europe in a single entity to meet the business challenges of the energy…
- Working together with all departments of the company (Business, HR, IT, …), the objective of Solution is to translate knowledge, competitive intelligence and…
- Interim management professionals are assigned to HR management positions within either the management of an HR department in a functional role or a specific HR…
- We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
- The mission of the Labour Relations Department (LBR) is to promote a…
- Objective: The purpose of the job is to provide administrative, HR and secretarial support to members of the organization and provide backup, as needed.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships across all departments by providing high-quality HR support.
- Oversee the analysis, maintenance, and communication of HR…
- Fancy a rich learning experience in professional surroundings?
- Build up your knowledge and confidence by observing our specialists at work and making your…
- The HR Services Specialist is an essential role of our centralized HR Services department which provides transactional and administrative HR support to…
- Together with the L&D department, you take the lead in the set-up, coordination and communication, of the different talent and performance initiatives (annual…
- Accountable for collecting variable payroll data, transference of variables to the payroll department based in Paris and checking monthly payroll output.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.