Event jobs in Asse
You refined by:
American Express Global Business Travel
- Logistical coordination of the event.
- Financial and Data Reporting per event.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in event management.
- Able to work well in a Team.
- Your job contributes to this by planning and organizing marketing events.
- Prepare, follow-up and coordinate the organisation of marketing events;
- Main hotel point of contact to assist group organizers (from the event request to the billing).
- "Featuring a modern Art Deco façade that includes a stunning…
- Soul of House Front Office, Restaurant & Bar Service and Kitchen/ Stewarding.
- You welcome guests, take them through the registration steps (if they haven’t…
- Participating to external events and meetings and reporting back.
- We are recruiting a European Affairs Trainee to support internal and external communications…
- Join our cheerful team and learn how to become an outstanding host!
- At the Radisson RED Brussels, we have an open position as Creative trainee to join our…
- The Meeting & Events trainee assist the Meeting & Events manager in the achievement of the hotel’s sales goals by prospecting, planning, organizing and selling…
Open Society Foundations
- Hold relevant advocacy events in Brussels.
- Organise advocacy trips with partners and experts to Brussels, and sometimes member-state capitals, and attend and…
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of events, including ordering food and beverages.
- Create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our…
- The Sales M&E trainee will report through the Manager Commercial Strategy & Performance to the Senior Director, Head of Meeting & Events EMEA, working within…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.