Event jobs in Asse
You refined by:
- Gepassioneerd door events, positieve ingesteldheid;
- Grafische of event ervaring is een pluspunt;
- Bereid om flexibel te werken daar niet alle events tijdens…
- You manage events on site.
- You manage suppliers and frelancers to set-up the events.
- You maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending events, you…
Harvey Nash Gent
- Je staat in voor het agendabeheer en plant deelnames aan verschillende events.
- Je staat administratief en communicatief zeer sterk?
- What's in it for you?
- Meetings, conferences and special events and modernize the event.
- Managing events/meetings involving complex arrangements.
- Online forms and booking tools).
- Developing an events calendar in line with strategic objectives.
- Managing and running events and commercial partnerships.
- < Back to available positions.
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Coordinate and advise on UK representation at Defence and ceremonial events;
- Undertake some driving duties to and from events across Belgium and Luxembourg;
- If you’re good at giving people a warm welcome, enjoy hosting and have a passion for the hotel industry, then you’ve come to the right place.
- Overall you will support the communication team in Belgium in producing and managing internal content, as well as internal/external events.
- Projects, events and workshops dedicated throughout the year, a source of exchanges, career opportunities and also training (Agility, Lean Management...).
- Be connected to the market through events, ...
- The Junior Recruiter position is a key and diversified role in People Recruitment and Employer Branding.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.