Event jobs in Asse
You refined by:
- Your job contributes to this by planning and organizing marketing events.
- Prepare, follow-up and coordinate the organisation of marketing events;
- Investigate new, innovative (social media) campaigns, events, opportunities at schools, universities and student associations.
- Organising client and team events: all practical arrangements such as the location, catering, parking, badges, welcoming the participants, etc.
- You’ll attend recruitment events and organize recruitment campaigns using innovative ideas and tools;
- Picture yourself inside of Deloitte's doors.
- You are a generalist and have experience with several aspects of Marketing and communications, including social media, content marketing, advertising, events,…
- You have experience in the audiovisual and / or event sector.
- Show flexibility when additional support is required, e.g. during Deloitte events.
- We help our clients to prepare for, respond to and recover from disruptive events.
- Prepare, facilitate and evaluate exercises in order to enhance the…
- At different congresses and external events you will be responsible for the representation and promotion of the company.
- You’ll contribute to eminence building in the supply chain community in Belgium by developing and refining methodologies and actively contributing to both…
- Support the team on further business development activities by helping in developing sales offers, manage relationships with business partners, support in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.