You refined by:
Michael Page BE (undo)
Event jobs in Steenhuffel
- Secure the operations at the events.
- He supports as well the conception and execution of strategic Sales House events (big native / cross-marketing campaigns…
- Be a true ambassador of the company by representing them on different networking events.
- Entertain investor relationships by organizing network events and by…
- Research and development of internal papers related to upcoming events in collaboration with the corporate communication department.
- Channel management is een sterk onderdeel van je takenpakket: Dit houdt in roll-out, sales campagnes, locale sponsorships, media plannen, events, training,…
- Designing from scratch a complete panel of training products (conferences, seminars, networking events, etc.).
- The successful candidate will have.
- As Country Manager, your key responsibilities will include :
- Managing a team of 10 people based in Belgium & The Netherlands.
- Fluent in English, French, Dutch.
- Lead & recruit the external communication and investor relations team (4 FTE).
- Represent the department in management committee.
- You attend media events to build and grow your network.
- Build and maintain relationships with end customers that are related to different media agencies.
- Manage the organization's visibility and presence at events from the organization & from Third-party and conference in line with the organization's strategy…
- As Senior Business Development Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing key accounts in Belgium & Luxembourg (companies that expense more…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.