You refined by:
- He/she also contributes to NATO’s policy of openness by reviewing older documents for declassification and release, preparing unclassified papers and studies,…
- It is a condition of employment that before a temporary staff member can be appointed, the Organization must have received a security clearance certificate …
- Selectees may receive certain foreign area benefits such as: Living Quarters Allowance (LQA) or government quarters, home leave, etc.
- How You Will Be Evaluated.
- Must be qualified to drive government vehicles IAW current standards and guidelines.
- Selectees may receive certain foreign area benefits such as: Living…
- Its members conduct fundamental and applied research within the broad spectrum of public law, reflecting the increasing role of government in society.
- Policy experience of working/understanding multiple levels of government on behalf of clients.
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in research,…
- We help corporate, institutional and government clients solve their most critical financial challenges.
- MAKE AN IMPACT IN A CHANGING WORLD.
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Knowledge and experience of Scottish/UK/EU government structures.
- Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities).
- We are working hard to minimise any disruption.
- 12+ years of experience in strategic government/public affairs, healthcare or government at the Pan European level.
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- 12 - 15 years of European public policy and government affairs experience.
- Extremely strong and active network of personal contacts in the EU government…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.