- Policy experience of working/understanding multiple levels of government on behalf of clients.
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in research,…
World Food Programme
- Use socio-political insights to support WFP’s effective positioning vis-à-vis national governments, regional and international institutions with the aim to…
- Organisation Detail UK Research and Innovation - Central Services.
- Date Posted 02 April 2020.
- Closing Date 26 April 2020.
- Closing Date: 26th April 2020.
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Knowledge and experience of Scottish/UK/EU government structures.
- Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities).
- We are working hard to minimise any disruption.
- We help corporate, institutional and government clients solve their most critical financial challenges.
- MAKE AN IMPACT IN A CHANGING WORLD.
- Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe.
- 12+ years of experience in strategic government/public affairs, healthcare or government at the Pan European level.
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
Search for Common Ground
- Knowledge of other key European governments’ rules and procedures a plus.
- We are looking for a seasoned colleague to join our team and lead the Finance and…
- It is a condition of employment that before a temporary staff member can be appointed, the Organization must have received a security clearance certificate …
- Curious to see how we help our clients transform and move forward in the new industrial and digital age?
- Wonder what happens behind the scenes of the tailored…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.