- Organisation Detail UK Research and Innovation - Central Services.
- Date Posted 02 April 2020.
- Closing Date 26 April 2020.
- Closing Date: 26th April 2020.
- Active engagement of stakeholders in the education and training sector (education and training institutions, government bodies, agencies, social partners, etc).
- With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments…
- With state of the art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments…
- Manages responses to official government requests.
- Provides support for day to day import / export operations and compliance with international trade, customs,…
- Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe.
- Since 1977, MCR has delivered planning, cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and programme assessment solutions to help government and commercial…
- Our clients are active in a variety of industries (included but not limited to automotive, government and public sector, consumer products, media and…
Keyrus Life Science
- Equivalent experience, either at a regulatory agency or working on substantive industry-government collaborations, can be considered.
- Bruegel’s membership includes EU Member State governments, international corporations and institutions.
- Providing supporting data for review by local government…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.