Group S jobs
You refined by:
- You are not daunted by a job’s repetitive character.
- S in a qualitative manner and with an eye for detail, so that the client gets a clear idea of the product.
EUROPEAN SOCIETY FOR THERAPEUTIC RADIOLOGY AND ONC
- Attention ! It's not necessary to contact Actiris for this job offer.
- Together with the other ESTRO Programs Administrators, s/he actively contributes to the…
- Languages: Excellent command of English; additional language(s) an asset.
- Supporting Counter Balance’s work with operational tasks like minute taking,…
- Building Integrity is a key element of NATO’s core tasks.
- Possess the following levels of NATO’s official languages (English/French): V (”Advanced”) in one; III…
European Cyclists' Federation asbl
- We are the world’s largest and best-known international cyclists’ advocacy and umbrella organization.
- Writing resources and materials for advocacy, political…
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience in administrative tasks, procurement and/or interaction with Customers / Suppliers; ideally in similar role(s)…
INEA - Innovation and Networks Executive Agency
- Candidates must be included in the European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) database for contract agents in function group III and have successfully passed…
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- Main focus is to build and expand logistics capabilities, leading and developing the assigned team, meeting service, quality, costs…
INTEGRATED DNA TECHNOLOGIES
- Ability to work in a group or independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field or equivalent through experience.
- Other languages are a bonus.
- We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.