I.d. Group jobs
You refined by:
UCB S.A. (undo)
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years’ experience as group assistant.
- Communicating directly, and on behalf of the working group, with peers and other…
- In order to achieve these goals, the group has access to a large panel of experts, available within or outside the organization.
- Educated to Pharm D or PhD (or equivalent) with demonstrated experience (with examples of impact) in the conduct and application of M&S, preferably in the…
- Providing support to Medical-related working groups or initiatives.
- Let's push the boundaries together and make the most of your talents!
- To strengthen our Gene Therapy Clinical Manufacturing and Process Development group, based in Braine, Belgium we are looking for a talented individual to fill…
- The ideal candidate will report to the head of the human induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) group and will drive the experimental execution of stem cell…
- Representing UCB in external working groups and in international conferences, as appropriate.
- Let's push the boundaries together and make the most of your…
- The Translational Biomarker and Bioanalysis group at UCB are currently recruiting across a range of technical expertise and experience levels.
- At direction of the Head of PCOR and in collaboration with External Engagement Practice and Global Regulatory Affairs Policy & Intelligence group, participate…
- Being responsible for meeting departmental goals by leading a group through the daily activities required of their team.
- Help us transform patients’ lives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.