You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
Junior Project Manager jobs
- The ideal Junior Project Manager with EDI knowledge has the following requirements:
- As a Junior Project Manager with EDI knowledge, the main responsabilities…
- You use standard project management tools such as project charters, business cases, resource allocations and planning;
- Manage the administrative part linked to projects.
- In collaboration with the Business Unit Manager, you:
- Report activities information to the Business Unit…
- Project management from A to Z.
- At Michael Page, consultants manage their own business unit and recruitment process for both candidates and clients from start…
- Be a mentor and support to junior staff.
- Senior Relationship Manager dedicated to Trade Finance solutions.
- Cooperate with other members of the clients service…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.