You refined by:
Junior Project Manager jobs
- Responsible for projects with a limited operational and budgetary impact or is deputy of a senior manager.
- Personal contact with and support of our close team…
- Project managing teams and help to develop junior colleagues.
- With ambitious growth plans, they are seeking experienced due diligence professionals to join them…
- As a Manager you will take charge of one or more projects (depending on project magnitude) in various sectors.
- A Master’s degree or Bachelor degree;
- You will report to the project manager, who has the end responsibility of the project.
- To realize this project, AKKA is looking for motivated junior engineers.
- You will be responsible for the management of the spend projects.
- For our client, located in Brussels, we are looking for a Junior Buyer Officer.
- Strategic Program & Operations Manager - Government Relations (SPOM GR).
- Helping on selected GR initiatives through junior PM activities such as capturing and…
- Discover new opportunities to grow your career as a Covance FSP Start-Up Project Manager.
- Ability to lead and develop junior staff.
- Work with project, account managers and client teams to ensure contract management support meets the day to day requirements of the business;
- Senior Contract Manager or Contract Manager.
- Assist with assessing training and education needs for junior staff on a specific project or account, when…
- For one of our clients located in the East of Brussels, we are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Clinical Operations Manager.
- Don't hesitate and apply now!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.