L'oréal jobs in Brussels
- OPERATIONAL MARKETING / Product Operational Marketing.
- At L’Oréal, we are always looking for driven, dynamic, top-notch marketing juniors.
- As e-merchandiser for the Active Cosmetics Division of L’Oréal, you will be responsible for putting qualitative e-merchandising in place for the key e-pharmacy…
- Coordinate the Business Unit commitments and the physical preparation in the Distribution Center in order to ensure the product availability, and aiming at the…
- As a Sales Executive for L’Oréal Professionnel your mission is to develop customers (salons) within your geographic area in order to grow your brand’s business.
- To indirectly boost brand sales through providing advice and recommending products.
- Scheduling appointments in order to visit doctors (general practitioners,…
- Ensure sales forecasts accuracy and the building of turnover through the piloting of the sales forecast process.
- Manage the sales forecasts quality.
- Als Sales Executive voor L’Oréal Professionnel bestaat je missie eruit een netwerk van klanten uit te bouwen binnen jouw geografische regio.
- For several of our brands we are currently hiring experienced product managers (at least 2 years of experience within a product manager role).
- Under the CATMAN director responsibility, jointly grow the Health & Beauty market and over-proportionally Division, thanks to:
- The main role of the Cloud Operations Delivery Manager is to ensure that the service delivery processes for our SaaS platform are consistently applied.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.