You refined by:
- Contribuer à l’évaluation du contrôle interne et la correcte application des Normes Groupe dans les différentes entités:
- Audit & tests pour vérifier solid.
- OPERATIONAL MARKETING / Product Operational Marketing.
- Carry out specific projects and assignments as part of a planned integration and development programme;
- Monitor the management of several areas of management/activity (commercial, industrial, Brands, procurement, supply chain, etc.).
- Fluent in NL/EN or FR/EN.
- Takes responsibility for the administrative and organizational follow-up of the Marketing team's activities.
- Be the marketing’s team support.
- WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A BUSINESS ANALYST INTERN AT L'ORÉAL.
- Collect/Assure data quality/ Analyze sell-in/sell-out data/stock.
- Knowledge of excel is an asset.
- WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A PR INTERN AT L'ORÉAL.
- You will support the PR manager in the organisation press events.
- ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A TRADE MARKETING INTERN AT L'ORÉAL.
- The internship takes place in the L’Oréal Luxe division and focuses on the marketing strategies used…
- Ensure sales forecasts accuracy and the building of turnover through the piloting of the sales forecast process.
- Manage the sales forecasts quality.
- WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A CONTROLLING INTERN AT L'ORÉAL.
- You will participate in various controlling tasks such as reporting dashboards, preparation, trends, etc…
- Supply Chain Project Engineer Junior.
- To build solid understanding of our Supply Chain structure and functioning during the first assignment within L’Oréal.
Be the first to see new L'oreal jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.