Marketing jobs in Brussels
- SEO, SEA, incoming marketing and direct marketing promotions.
- Manage his / her budget and the different providers that intervene in the marketing domain.
- 2-3 years of solid experience in marketing.
- Experience in product management and product launches, marketing and sales principles.
- Degree in business administration, marketing or related field.
- Solid knowledge of category management, marketing and sales principles.
- Contribute to the integrated multichannel development through implementing 1:1 marketing in order to contribute to the business goals.
- Collaborate with the local marketing team.
- The Sales Support Team Leader- Cosmetic sector will be in charge of the following tasks:
- University (economics, marketing, communication) or higher education.
- Goal: Represent, negotiate and sell Ultra-fresh products to National Brands and Private…
- Good analytic skills - providing marketing input, forecasting and reporting.
- Marketing input : analyse the portfolio in order to always adapt the offer to the…
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a digital marketing specialisation (SEO executive - Digital marketing copywriter - Conversion rate optimizer - SEM specialist -…
- Handling the digital marketing of the company in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Creating and realizing a digital marketing roadmap for the company.
- Develop a formal CRM strategy and an annual calendar to continually test, learn and leverage in order to.
- Create a compelling consumer value proposition.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.