Marketing Communication jobs in Brussels
You refined by:
- The position requires the analysis and interpretation of project outcomes and driving both internal and external (through scientific publications) communication…
- Proven track record of successful authoring and contribution to delivering CMC sections of marketing authorisations for new biological and/or chemical entities.
- Influencing skills - through well thought through rationale and effective communication skills, able to influence key decisions.
- There are three main areas of responsibility: data platform development with cross-functional partners, application of digital healthcare technology, and…
- Ensures that the clinical evidence generation plan from Ph2 through RWE/post-marketing is optimized for payer value strategy.
- Preparing and leading communication, escalation and follow up processes on Backorders and Stockout situation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,…
- You developed good written and oral communication skills, fluency in English.
- You gained at least 5 years’ experience in safety case processing as per PV…
- Ensuring the execution of applicable global RWE studies, plus the delivery, interpretation and communication of findings;
- UCB is listed on Euronext Brussels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate interactions; excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Global Head of Non-Clinical Safety.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.