Marketing Communication jobs in Brussels
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in marketing or sales support role is an advantage.
- Clarity of expression and excellent communication and writing skills in…
- You have strong communication skills.
- Then apply immediately by sending your cv and motivation letter for the attention of Els De Vos to els.de.vos…
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with team members, suppliers, and various other collaborators.
- Experience writing for the web and/or other communication platforms is required.
- Experience providing communications support to an office of the United Nations…
- Serve as key communication officer for projects, helping them develop and implement targeted communications work plans.
- Get familiar with our projects.
- Drive and execute the brand marketing mix, including traditional and digital media communications.
- Are you passionate about marketing and eager to build your…
- University degree with at least 10 years of experience in marketing in a company where Customer orientation is essential.
- Fluency in English and French.
Institute for European Studies
- Helping to improve the quality of IES / VeCo communication processes;
- Experience in working with social media (as a marketing tool);
- You are a good organizer;
- Want to put your knowledge in digital marketing/marketing into practice and develop new ones?
- You will participate in marketing & communication campaigns at all…
- You will be working across all areas of communications including; media relations, internal communications, marketing campaigns, marketing-communications and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.