Marketing Manager jobs
You refined by:
Michael Page BE (undo)
- Provide final approval (in collaboration with project managers and directors) on all marketing materials, products, and promotions.
- Marketing Manager - OTC - Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Marketing Manager OTC - Focus on Consumers campaign.
- As Marketing Manager Consumers you will have:
- Het bedrijf, vandaag actief binnen de olie-industrie, is op zoek naar een Marketing Manager Benelux Frankrijk.
- Je beschikt over een brede kennis van marketing.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Marketing.
- Brand Marketing Project - 3 months with possible extension to become a permanent employee.
- Between 5 -10 years of experience as Marketing & Event Manager.
- The Marketing Manager is a'stand-alone' function reporting directly to the CEO.
- University degree with at least 10 years of experience in marketing in a company where Customer orientation is essential.
- Fluency in English and French.
- To be a successful Interim Manager Strategic marketing manager - planning you should:
- As Strategic Marketing Manager - Forecasting you will be responsible for:
- Master degree in business or marketing.
- In collaboration with the Group Brand Manager, participate in the establishment of the brand's annual marketing plan:
- The Sales & Marketing Director main responsibilities:
- Design & Implement the European Sales & Marketing Strategy.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- As Senior Business Development Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- As Senior Business Development Manager you'll develop key accounts in Belgium &…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.