Marketing Manager jobs
You refined by:
- BA Degree - Business, marketing, Data, Analytics (or related field).
- Execute/deliver requested analysis for Countries (MRI/Marketing), Sales (Key Accounts and…
- You have Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, events management or a related field;
- As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory…
- Additionally to the administrative tasks, you develop - with support of the Sales & Marketing Manager – a few marketing activities and materials.
- De snelle en correcte verwerking van alle klantgerelateerde data en informatie in de marketing database.
- Je bent in het bezit van een Bachelordiploma, richting…
- Implement and control the marketing plan and P&I budget by developing marketing specific projects based on the Business Strategy, tactical and operational…
- Accompany sales and marketing manager in visiting relevant physicians and specialists.
- Follow up of contracts and preparing drafts for sales and marketing…
- Contribute in clinical scientific discussions with regulatory agencies / notified bodies to drive support of the clinical and regulatory strategy, including…
- Manage, develop and communicate all findings and information from a technical perspective to ensure an excellent follow up from all team members towards…
- 10 years of marketing and sales experience, preferably in the luxury/cosmetics-goods industry.
- “_ _What so exciting about this role: the brandgeneral manager…
- Aveda is the leading high-performance, plant-based hair and skin care brand, trusted by millions of guests and thousands of artists and salons around the world.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.