- . Lignin is the main source of aromatic bio-based molecules.
- An experience in the synthesis of value-added molecules derived from biomass or in the synthesis…
- Our medicinal chemistry group focusses on developing innovative small molecule therapeutics to treat diseases like Alzheimer’s disease, various types of cancers…
- Designing and executing cellular and molecular experiments, including the profiling of molecules to understand their mechanism of action or intended viral…
- Promising pipeline that includes several novel molecules and no major patent expiration in the next decade;
- Help us transform patients’ lives.
- We are a broadly based global healthcare company with expertise in all stages of research and development of large- and small-molecule therapeutics, vaccines,…
- En qualité d'opérateur de production en charge de la synthèse, votre travail consiste à mener des opérations cruciales de synthèse en chimie organique pour la…
- Experience in the pharma or CRO industry supporting regulatory bioanalysis of large molecules.
- Location: Slough, GB or Braine-L’Alleud, BE.
- C, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for Principal Scientists in External R&D Capabilites.
- What’s in it for you…?
- Those projects are related to the development, validation and/or application of bioanalytical methods for the study of large molecules in biological matrices by…
- As Global Regulatory Leader for Biologicals, you will be accountable for the development and successful implementation of regulatory strategy in support of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.