On Semiconductor jobs
You refined by:
- Knowledge and profound experience in MOCVD epitaxial process of III-N semiconductor is a must.
- The goal of this postdoctoral research is to explore different…
- Knowledge of semiconductor processing and integration schemes is a strong asset.
- You are the central figure overseeing Pilot Line operations and coordinating…
- You have a strong affinity for material quality assessment and semiconductor technology and a keen interest in optical and electro-optical properties of…
- For several decades, semiconductor technology has been largely driven by dimensional device scaling.
- You will work closely together with the other R&D process…
- You have some years of experience in sales and/or business development and/or project management for semiconductor technology in the semiconductor market.
- They are based on our nano-technology and semiconductor background.
- Imec’s energy team is developing highly efficient electrochemical storage solutions.
- The ideal candidate has experience in Semiconductor device electrical testing, innovative thin-film transistors, and device physics understanding of amorphous…
- Imec enjoys a world-class reputation in integrated circuit and system design and in technology development.
- Within imec’s “Semiconductor Technology and Systems”…
- Familiarity with advanced semiconductor process and devices is a plus.
- Would you like to be a part of a team that develops and targets advanced technologies…
- You have a Master’s or PhD degree in Engineering or Sciences (Physics, computer sciences, ...), with some knowledge of semiconductor processing.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.