On Time Logistics jobs
You refined by:
- Provide the administrative support of events, i.e. contracts, invite send out, registration process, logistics;
- Don't hesitate and upload your CV.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask, troubleshoot and work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage pursuit meetings and logistics;
- The Pursuit Lead will work in concert with the Pursuit Coach and the PCoE Creative team (writer and designer) to provide…
- Supply chain logistics and production planning;
- Create insights and efficiency gains into supply chain logistics & production planning;
- Good understanding of the Supply Chain and logistics processes.
- Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing…
- You are involved in the execution of larger transformation projects where you work alongside specialists from other disciplines within Deloitte and in close…
- Past experience is a nice to have in the fields of manufacturing, logistics and Distribution, Energy, Infrastructure and/or Smart Cities.
- You won’t work alone.
- Examples of projects are: working capital optimization, global supply chain transformation, logistics and distribution network redesign, etc.
- Past experience is a nice to have in the fields of manufacturing, logistics and Distribution, Energy, Infrastructure and/or Smart Cities;
- You will drive & lead project teams, on connected manufacturing, connected logistics & distribution and/or connected infrastructure.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.