On Time Logistics jobs
You refined by:
Page Personnel (undo)
- Responsible for all operational logistics process flows.
- Make tradeoffs with the Customer Service Manager (CSM) on new logistics services request (i.e.
- Logistics Administrative Assistant (Import) NL/FR/ENG.
- Our client is a major player in international logistics.
- Open and warm working environment.
- Spotting potential improvements in the operational collaboration, both commercialy and in Supply Chain, between Unilever, the customer, logistic service…
- Our client, a well known logistics company, is actively looking for a Logistics Customer Care Agent as an extension of the current team.
- Incoming calls, order office supplies, equipment, updating memberships, etc. Manage the office, including IT, logistics and facilities efficiently.
- Act as main person of contact for all logistics:
- Have the ability to manage time and prioritise workload.
- International company based in Brussels.
- Optimize transport modus and logistic costs to generate savings and/or increased efficiency.
- Our client is active in the energy sector.
- Time and Priority Management.
- Work on building a good relationship with stakeholders in the Customer Service, Customer Development and Logistic departments.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Through strategic and conceptual advice they enforce sales force, brand activation, merchandising, field…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.