On Time Logistics jobs
- Organization of the bi-weekly onboarding days, including logistic support and assistance on the day itself;
- In Belgium we are the largest professional service…
- It’s a great time to be part of the SES team.
- We are the world’s leading satellite operator with over 70 satellites in two different orbits, Geostationary Orbit…
- Manage time effectively to complete assignments in expected time frame and independently seek out additional work when tasks are completed ahead of time.
- A Master’s degree with emphasis in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain or Logistics with strong academic records.
- Other important parts of your role are:
- Rattaché à l’Atelier d’adaptions Local moyen tension, au sein de l’équipe Supply chain, vous êtes le gérant des flux entrée/sortie du site d’uccle et le garant…
- Good time management, stress resilience and attention to detail will help you to become a successful Customer Service Representative.
- Especially logistic issues and/or delays in receipt of study supplies, all the while keeping the Global Study Manager in the communication loop.
- Deliver strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution, customer service,…
- Master degree or Professional Bachelor in Office Management, Logistics, Languages, ….
- You organize their calendar, you prepare and schedule meetings and travel…
- Responsible to maintain On Time Performance of ocean/rail freight service providers.
- A career in logistics that continues to evolve, and in an international…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.