On Time Logistics jobs
- We're are looking for a part-time Assistant !
- You’re flexible part-time Assistant, on fixed days or ½ day the whole week.
- What would you have to do?
- Good time management, stress resilience and attention to detail will help you to become a successful Customer Service Representative.
- 2-3 years of experience in administration/customer service/logistics.
- Flexibility, ability to multi-task, to manage time and to adopt to changes.
- Each project is different and an optimum configuration is created every time.
- Seeing to the correct input of the production in its own logistics system.
- Quick understanding of logistics processes.
- Provide relevant information at accurate time, as well as consistent reports and analysis.
- We have a diverse and complex supply chain, and our global team is tasked with ensuring our products arrive in the right place at the right time, and in the…
- Available for minimum 6 months full time as of January 2020.
- These include the demand planning – in market supply, repack planner, logistics, and customer…
- The Warehouse Supervisor’s responsibility is to make sure warehouse is loaded on time as well as take care of the stock accuracy.
- Manage time effectively to complete assignments in expected time frame and independently seek out additional work when tasks are completed ahead of time.
- Biamp’s European headquarters will provide the region with enhanced logistics, support, and overall service for our customers and partners, and will extend…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.