Project Manager jobs in Steenhuffel
- Contract management), of which at least 2 years as a project manager or deputy project manager and have technical background in power plants;
- Projects cover all phases of development, realisation and commissioning of projects as from a single turbine (2-3 MW) upto > 500 MW projects.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, of which at least 2 years as a project manager or deputy project manager.
- Engineers depending on the project).
- Lead, motivate and manage a project team of multi-disciplinary engineers and draftsmen for your projects (teams consisting…
- To assist the project manager in all technical and organisational matters including the tender preparation, project plan elaboration, organisation of meetings,…
- As Project Manager you must be able to endorse the responsibilities of a complete project in the Transmission & Distribution field.
- You are involved in the training of project managers:
- You have regular contacts with Project Managers, you challenge the financial situations of projects, you…
- You are solutions oriented and are able to motivate your project team constituted around a specific project.
- Hoger geplaatste manager / hoger geplaatste expert.
- You participate to the preparation of bids, the studies and the projects regarding radwaste management and decommissioning issues by:
- You contribute to the contents of large, multidisciplinary projects as a lead engineer and you independently manage smaller projects from A to Z.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.