Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels Rooms jobs
- Making reservations of meeting rooms, restaurants, hotels, business trips, ….
- Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and…
- An understanding of people in a hotel environment, organizing and being able to communicate with different departments of the hotel is a must.
- It is a vital part of the hotel’s daily functions and a great place to see the backstage operations of a hotel.
- Hotel: Hilton Brussels Grand Place.
- Aware of all room categories and amenities.
- Organises and facilitates the room making process.5.
- Daily allocation of rooms and deep cleaning tasks to team…
- There’s plenty of room to make your mark here.
- At Levi Strauss & Co., you can be yourself — and be part of something bigger.
- Where we lead, others follow.
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults covering laptops, desktops, printers, network, local servers, meeting room equipment (conference phones, Cisco…
- You are in the train on your way to Brussels putting the final touches to your presentation for an important meeting with the management of Strategic Projects…
- Travel arrangements: booking flights, trains, hotels and cars.
- Calendar / Agenda management for different levels: scheduling calls and meetings, booking meeting…
- There is sufficient room to develop yourself as there is enough to do!
- Eager to learn more about Digital Content Marketing in a global company within a team…
TOO GOOD TO GO APS
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity the way you want to.
- 30% of food produced is wasted.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.