School jobs in Asse
You refined by:
Page Personnel (undo)
- The coordination and organisation of school visits.
- The coordination and organisation of the participation in jobfairs, job days in schools.
- Our client is a ground handling specialist in the aerospace industry.
- You Will have following responsibilities:
- Be efficient in your communication;
- This is the perfect opportunity for any school leaver who wants to have a first working experience.
- Growing perspectives as Manager or Expert.
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field.
- Food & Beverage Manager Brussels & other region.
- An Office Assistant /Administrative Assistant for an European Association.
- A fast growing European Association.
- This job excludes payroll and bookkeeping.
- Minimum high school / preferably additional degree in Logistics.
- Our client is an international company active in the manufacturing sector.
- Contacts with schools and recruitment agencies.
- Possibility to extent the scope of tasks within the HR department.
- As a HR Assistant, you will have to:
- Excellent learning school for a sales career.
- Entry Level Sales opportunity within a innovative and leading company.
- Mix of Sales and Admin tasks.
- Someone that studied at high school or university.
- Chance to evolve and get trained.
- Our client is a major actor in the telecom services in Belgium.
Be the first to see new School jobs in Asse
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.