Social Media jobs in Brussels
You refined by:
- Design and develop digital (logos, social media, web design) and print content (brochure, flyer,etc ) and prepare files for professional printing.
- Other editorial tasks include daily monitoring of online news, contributing story ideas and helping with social-media posts, email newsletters and audience…
- Responsible of the e-reputation and social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn...).
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data …
European Brain Council
- Support the upkeep of the numerous social media accounts run by EBC, ensuring they are up-to-date, helping identify opportunities for social media engagement,…
- Promoting our content on social media.
- Monitoring media and EU policy announcements.
- The EURACTIV Media Network specialises in EU policies and acts as a bridge…
- Communication: Create content and news to be communicated on professional social medias, improve communication (website, online presence), support the…
European Climate Foundation
- Up to speed with online communication tools and social media.
- Helping organise and manage media and event requests.
- About the European Climate Foundation.
- Knowledge of social media and digital channels as millennial.
- Everything we do is driven by our passion for the health and wellbeing of every cat and dog.
- A demonstrated experience and knowledge of modern social media platforms.
- Our team in Brussels is helping our clients fight terrorism, support national defense,…
- As an Intern you will mainly assist the MarCom Manager in the Benelux area with a variety of local activities such as internal communications, social media, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.