Social Media jobs in Brussels
- Whether it’s to announce a new sale, to explain who we are and what we do, to share some insights regarding a company event or to create a social media post,…
European Pain Federation EFIC
- Familiarity with communications and social media tools and activities (e.g.
- Cooperate with and contribute to the work of the communication team on the day to…
- Create social media assests and follow-up on campaign KPI's.
- Marketing internship in Nestlé Food division for Garden Gourmet.
- Our values are rooted in respect:
Plastics Recyclers Europe
- Implementing the online communication strategy and managing social media accounts of the association (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube).
- Excellent social media skills (strategy, content, management, analytics);
- Support media relations efforts – maintain relationships with trade press, organise…
European Digital Rights (EDRi)
- Experience in social media community management and publications.
- Layouts and editing of visuals (specifically for social media).
- Update and maintain the events website and social media.
- Good computer skills- especially MS Office and Google tools - and knowledge of social media tools (e.g.
- Autres projets hors Social Media :
- Andere projecten dan Social Media :
- (zie hieronder voor de NL versie/ voir ci-dessous pour la version NL).
- A demonstrated experience and knowledge of modern social media platforms.
- Our team in Brussels is helping our clients fight terrorism, support national defense,…
- O Want to become a Social Media Expert?
- Our mission is to let all students worldwide print their courses for free.
- This is how it works:
- Very eager to learn.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.