State of Art jobs
You refined by:
- From consumer cameras up to astronomical deep space telescopes, photodetectors based on conversion of photons to electrical charge are present in many parts of…
- Ghent University and imec are in the process of expanding their offer with regard to experimental setups.
- These new setups offer an experimentation playground…
- Develop an ambitious research program complementary with or within imec’s expertise domains.
- Starting from 2 PhD students and 1 post doc student, build and…
- Imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital technologies.
- The combination of our widely acclaimed leadership in…
- You benchmark your results with state of the art and explore new methodologies that go beyond today’s solutions.
- What we do for you.
- You will have to find a suitable architecture to achieve 3D imaging with a resolution of 1cm in the three dimension (1cm3 cubelets), which is beyond state of…
- Imec’s Connected Health Solutions R&D design group has a strong experience and background in integrated circuits for future healthcare and life science…
- With the continuous downscaling of CMOS technologies, reliability is more and more becoming a major bottleneck from a technology point of view.
- Als Process Assistant breng je een groot deel van je tijd door in de cleanroom.
- Binnen het team sta je zelfstandig in voor de uitvoering en kwaliteitsbewaking…
- You stay on top of the state of the art within your team’s competence domain and benchmark imec’s solutions with those of our key competitors.
Be the first to see new State of Art jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.